Join us in celebrating Youth Workers who make a difference in the lives of young people! Celebrate the first Thursday in May or pick a date in the first full week of May, adapt the language and materials as needed, and join us in the simple but profound act of saying thank you to those who work with our children and youth.
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION: Sign-up to receive information and reminders about Thank A Youth Worker Day. There is no sign-up cost.
JOIN US TODAY!
BECOME A PARTNER ORGANIZATION
Being a partner does not cost anything! All we ask is that you promote the day and say thank you to Child and Youth Care Workers.
Being a partner is a simple investment in the following:
- Promote Thank A Youth Worker Day in your networks
- Help spread the message through social media
- Honor Child and Youth Care Workers in your organization on Thank A Youth Worker Day, if you are a child and youth serving organization
- Your logo on the Thank A Youth Worker Day page
- A link to your organization on the Thank A Youth Worker Day page
- Use of all Thank A Youth Worker Day resources (letters, media releases, ideas for celebrating, logos, etc)