ACYCP + FICE USA Agency Membership - $1000 per person per year
Includes up to 20 individual memberships
Welcome Child and Youth Care Agency Directors,
Have you read about the exciting news regarding our restructured Agency Membership? Today you can get up to 20 staff memberships for a savings of 40% off the single Individual rate.
As an Agency Member, your staff will also have automatically met the professional CYC association membership requirement as part of CYCCB certification, for which your agency receives extra credit from the Council On Accreditation (COA).
Join our Global Youth Work committee today by becoming a member of ACYCP + FICE USA. FICE represents an international network uniting diverse nations through a common vision: to promote the highest standards of services for children and young people and to create positive environments for these children through carefully developed systems of care. JOIN THIS PARTNERSHIP TODAY!
AGENCY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Agency memberships include UP TO 20 Individual ACYCP memberships, with associated benefits for each staff person. A 40% savings over single individual memberships!
- Access to graduating students seeking entry-level employment in your area
- Promotion of your internship opportunities to area colleges and universities
- Access to professional child and youth care (CYC) job seekers across the U.S. and Canada
- Webinars on timely topics essential to agency staff
- Staff discounts at ACYCP sponsored workshops and conferences
- Staff assistance in achieving professional child and youth care certification
- Quarterly e-newsletter (The CYC Advocate) and monthly Membership Memo
- Frame-able agency membership certificate
- Advertisement of agency services and events
Note: New employees may be added (up to the maximum) at no additional charge during the term of the annual membership. Resigning employees will have the option of picking up an Individual Membership on the renewal date for their former employer. Student Memberships are not available under Agency Membership.
JOIN US TODAY!
Questions? Please contact:
Michael Mitchell, MAT
Membership Services Chair
(608)846-2860 Madison, WI
CURRENT AGENCY MEMBERS